Transcripts and Virtual Schools Courses
Transcripts and Virtual Schools - Add Option to report courses taken at Reporting School instead of School Taken
Hello, the idea has been completed in the 01/25/22 update. Here are the Revision Notes:
Transcripts - A new Section School (HIS.SSC) field was added and is visible by clicking More. The new field was automatically populated for existing records based on data in the School Taken (HIS.ST) field for all records which have a valid section number (HIS.SE > 0).
Copy Grades to Transcripts
- The Populate School Taken with Home School option was added. (6903 - California Specific) (JS)
- Processes that create new transcript records will now populate the Section School field when the existing Section field is populated: (6903 - California Specific) (JS)
- Copy Grades to Transcripts
- Grades (Copy to Transcript button)
- Classes/Course Attendance (Issue Credit button)
CALPADS Extracts - Files that use transcript data now rely on the new Section School (HIS.SSC) field instead of School Taken (HIS.ST) when determining where a section belongs. This logic applies to Fall 2: CRSE and CSCE files; and EOY: CRSC and SCSC files.