Aeries Ideas

Welcome to Aeries Ideas
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unrelate staff record if record is closed and not for current year

Currently, if a staff record contains any field entry for a school (whether closed or not) it will show up under that school as "related to that school."

I.E. Staff member has a primary school (STF.PSC) of 223 and has an STJ record that has an end date in 2019 for school 221 (STJ.SCL) and a current year open STJ at school 223 (STJ.SCL). In the Staff listing, on the staff page with "Only records related to this school" checked, this staff member will show up in the list for school 223 AND 221 even though the 221 record is…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Staff  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to filter for school site only to appear in Staff Search drop-downs

If district staff appear in dropdowns, the STF.PSC is the district (school 0). There is no way to turn off displaying of District staff members. Please add option to allow for filter in dropdown to choose school site only and hide District staff. This could affect ADS Referrer field, Student Demographics Counselor fields, District Assets and other areas. They all work the same currently.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Create ability to upload for staff Documents

Is there a place in Aeries that we could upload documents for staff?
    We want to upload their vaccination verification

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Staff  ·  Admin →
  4. Reports:Staff ID Cards: Please change this so that it includes ALL staff, not just teachers.

When I print ID cards from the Reports: Staff ID Cards option, it prints from the teacher page and does not include all staff. When I try to print out a single staff ID Card from the staff page, it does not print correctly and cuts off the left side of the card.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Staff - COVID Tracking with a Date option

would like to see an option where we could add the shot and date for better tracking purposes. Currently, we could add the date in the comment area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Staff - Add Course Link

For schools using Section Staff, Sections are clickable when at the school level. Please make Course a clickable link as well. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Staff Page - Additional Fields to display

Add 2 Fields (RM and Total Number of students per section)
    Add a toggle to only view Active sections. Currently you see ALL sections regardless whether it's active or inactive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Staff ID (STF.ID) editable

We have a need for the staff id (STF.ID) to be editable. I understand that it is linked to many tables but I am hoping that logic can be created that would update all related tables when STF.ID is edited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Staff ID field (STF.ID) is not editable because it is a unique identifier (primary key) for a staff member, so we do not plan to add any functionality to edit it at this time. This is similar to course IDs which cannot be changed. What can be done is a new staff record could be created and then all references to the old staff ID be changed if absolutely necessary.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base