Pre-Rollover Audit Report - Excel Version (not PDF version)
Because of the need to sort the data in the Report, I opted to select the Excel version of the Report (in place of the PDF version). However, there are lots of problems with the Excel version.
- The data in the Excel version is formatted like the PDF version
- Like the PDF version, the data in the Excel version is divided into Pages
- The data in the Excel version includes empty columns inbetween columns with data -- (I counted 11 empty columns in my Report)
- The Status values in the Excel version are NOT under the Status column, instead they are in the next column on the right
- The NxtGrd values in the Excel version are NOT under the NxtGrd column, instead they are in the next column on the right
- The NxtSch column in the Excel version is populated with the # character, not with the school code values
All of the above factors greatly hinder the benefits of the providing an Excel version of the Report. The benefits of the Excel version would be materialized if this version were formatted like a standard spreadsheet, i.e. a single body of data with contiguous column headers.
mcoletti shared this idea