Gradebook

Welcome!

This is the place to vote for feature enhancements for the Aeries Gradebook. Please contact your site tech representative for tech support, questions, or to submit anything else.

Note – This site is NOT monitored by Aeries Software support and will not address any tech support issues. If you are having trouble using Aeries SIS, please contact your school’s tech support.

1. Student Group in Search Inconsistency

From User view, it is clearly documented that a KEEP process is occurring when selected. The verbiage "Records are being Skipped" displays in the navigation tree. However, when a Teacher searches from the group list (one of their periods), there is no mention of a KEEP. And when selected, there is no indication that “Records are being Skipped”. Seems the interface reflect the same thing in both scenarios.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Assignments - Allow for a Gradebook to default to a Standard

I have a Classwork Gradebook for work completion. The standard attached to the assignments is always the same. It would be faster if I didn't have to add the standard every time - if there was a option for it to be automatically defaulted to that standard every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cumulative requests by student

Add a tab that would allow us to log records requests under each individual student - not in one large file for the whole school. It is easier to locate and track.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Gradebook Pass Back Order of Operations Checklist

Gradebook Pass Back Order of Operations Checklist pops up when Teachers select under Gradebook Options an option for LMS Gradebook Pass Back (this too needs to be created).
    Checklist appears to the right of the Gradebook Options when selected. Radio buttons for Teachers to check off as they complete their set up steps to prevent errors and bookmark where they left off at their set up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rule to allow the maximum score between two categories

We have a few teachers that would like to be able to define a rule to only count the maximum score out of several categories.

So the simplified statement of the rule would be "Count the maximum score between "Quizes," "Tests," and "Exams" for all three categories.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. test

test gradebook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow links in Gradebook!

Instead of just allowing attachments, I would like to be able to link to a Google doc or Google slides, or even to a website or other online resource.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On the import assignments pop-up, have the name of the teacher signed in appear rather than the first teacher alphabetically at the school.

If you are not the first teacher alphabetically at the school, you have to scroll to find your name, every time. I do not think that I have ever imported an assignment from another teacher (in 12+ years).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add assignment average to the magnifying glass on Loading grades from gradebook screen

Teachers would like an assignment average when you click the magnifying glass on the Load Grades from gradebook screen. Currently you click the magnifier and can see the assignments for the standards, but they'd like to have an average assignment score as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create a comprehensive gradebook report

Create a report that lists ALL assignments for all gradebooks and categories with their scores, including those that are missing. It should also include overall summary scores for categories and gradebooks. (applicable to elementary teachers who teach multiple subjects).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Take out the "Edit All Record".

When you go to import grades, you have to click on "Edit All Record." Have it already editable when you first click "Grades."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. my uploaded files

Is it possible to keep stuff (files,power points) in this section for an indefinite period of time?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Standards "Drill Down/Click Through" to show location on Report Card

When looking at an assignment, after assigning a standard and so the score will migrate into the report card correctly, allow the standard to be "clickable" and open up the report card to show where the grade associated with that standard will be placed on the report card itself. This would allow for teachers to assure they have correctly appropriated the standard(and score/grade) to the accurate location on the report card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please allow users to see all students in that period on the same page in the gradebook.

In the last Aeries version, I was able to see my entire period on one page in the grade book. Now I have to scroll several times to enter grades. This slows down my grading process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. One-click (assignment) sorting in Scores by Class screen

In Scores by Class screen, be able to click once to sort scores (ascending/descending) on an INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT. We used to have this feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Giving the user an option button to turn off predictive text on narrative grade input

Giving the user an option button to turn off predictive text on narrative grade input

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow importing of grades

In Making the Grade, you can import as many assignments as you want by clicking on them when you open a certain gradebook. In Aeries, I would like to be able to, like go to Period 5 class, and then click on "Import" and find the class I would like to import my assignments from.
    Right now, I have to go go the period that has the assignment, click the import tab and then find the assignment and click on it; then click on which classes I'd like to add that assignment to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Making it so only items set in date range for viewing come up when printing reports. Currently everything comes up. Annoying!!

When printing reports, make it so the only assignments that are checked are the ones in your date range. Currently all show. I have to unselect and then check each box of the current term. Annoying. I do not wish to set up a new grade book at the end of the semester, so I just change the dates in setting to be used for grading and for viewing. This range should be the same that comes up for reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. take out the charts

On the student side, take out the "trending graph" of their grades. Even though some are doing well, if they go from an A to an A-, it says their grades are trending downward. For some students and/or parents, this is discouraging and frustrating to understand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Gradebook

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base