Gradebook

Welcome!

This is the place to vote for feature enhancements for the Aeries Gradebook. Please contact your site tech representative for tech support, questions, or to submit anything else.

Note – This site is NOT monitored by Aeries Software support and will not address any tech support issues. If you are having trouble using Aeries SIS, please contact your school’s tech support.

1. Gradebook Assignments by Student Report - Add option to print the Assignment Description

Add an option to the Gradebook Assignments By Student report to Show Assignment Description like the one available in Gradebook Summary.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Student Photo Report that honors a KEEP query

Create a report, (other than class rosters or student data printout), that will produce a sheet with students pictures from a KEEP query.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mobile App and Gradebook Points

In Mobile app in the teachers gradebook, the what If Scenario does not calculate correctly when the Number Correct Possible differs from the Points Possible.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Academic Plan and adding alternates

I am requesting a way for the academic planner to store primary/alternative courses for each entry. Currently the subject area for 'elective' would be the main area of use to have the ability to see primary/alternative electives. However this would be helpful for all subject areas. Also this would assist in copying the academic planner courses to SSS to place the alternative in the SSS accordingly.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Monthly Attendance Summary by School Dates

When running the report from the District office the Print monthly attendance summary by School report is pulling a date of the earliest school Calendar in the Database even when that School is not selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New Grade Report Cards option: not display page numbers

The Grade Report Cards report always displays page numbers. The customer would like an option to not print page numbers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Button to Update LCAP Dashboards with schools

Add a button to the Update LCAP Dashboards area that will allow customers to add any new schools to the dashboards that have been created after LCAP has been initialized.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a scheduled procedure for gradebook automatic backups.

Add a scheduled procedure for automatic gradebook backups.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. return the auto populate for repeating titles

This is for assignments that are similar each week, but there is a minor change such as a unit number or chapter. The title from a previous assignment pops up and then you can change one part of it. This was a wonderful time saver that has disappeared. Please bring it back.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Grade book Option

Add a marking period option (3, 6 week session for each semester) when setting up a grade book.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. test

test gradebook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow teachers to input student alias in the seating chart in case they go by a name different than the one in Aries

I have students who do not go by the name in Aries, but I am not aware of how or if I can have the seating chart print a student Alias.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Teachers enter standards in standards based grading.

I would like the ability to enter my own standards or learning targets in standards based grading just like I can create my own assignments. Currently it is set up that I would need to convince someone at my district office to turn on standards based grading and set up all the standards/learning targets for my classes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Quick Grades Option to click to lower points

Add an option to populate student grades with max points then each click would be a lower grade on the rubric. (ex. 25, 23, 21,19 etc.)

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Providing an option to calculate GPA from the gradebook

Unless I'm just blind and haven't found the option, I've had to calculate students' GPAs manually. It would be much easier if this was automatically calculated on my reports.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Missing Assignments by Student

Print missing assignments from multiple gradebooks by student instead of by gradebook so each student gets one page listing all missing work instead of multiple shreds of paper.

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In the comments, regarding students, add phone.

Students are on their phone often, need to be able to inform parents when giving progress report or grade.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. gradebook vs. grades terminology

On the column dashboard the terminology of Gradebook vs. Grades is very confusing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a code for missing assignments in gradebook

In the Gradebook, when similar to how there is NA = Not applicable and TX = Teacher Excused, adding another code such as M or MI so that I can manually mark an assignment as missing would be really helpful.

This is particularly true with the new "Import assignments from google button" which will not import scores for assignments that are marked finished.

Currently the teacher must grade everything first then select “is grading complete?" to mark assignments as missing.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Partial functionality for this feature shipped in the 4/15/2021 Aeries version. A Gradebook Custom Marks Configuration page was released to begin setup of Custom marks for District use. Teachers can contact their District to discuss custom marks.

Integration of this Custom mark Configuration with the Gradebook is still being worked on but will be shipped in the near future.

• Don't see your idea?

Gradebook

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base