Skip to content

Aeries Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Dropped students also dropped from gradebook

When students are dropped from a class they are not automatically dropped from the gradebook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gradebook  ·  Admin →
  2. Read Only Gradebook Teacher Emulation

Provide a read-only option to emulate a teacher's gradebook without providing administrator privileges to make changes to the gradebook. The PowerSchool SIS has offered this feature for years with their gradebook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Equitable Grading Setting for Grade Books

I would love to have a feature in Aeries where missing work is graded automatically as a 50% (F) not a 0%(F) so that one missing assignment does not throw off students' averages and tank their grade.

I currently have to manually type in scores to make all Fs out of 50% and then students don't realize they are missing an assignment.

I am a first year teacher so if there is a way to do this and I am just missing it please let me know.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gradebook  ·  Admin →

In the Aeries Gradebook, there is a gradebook option for "Min/Max Assignment Values". If you set the minimum to 50%, no student will receive a score less than 50%, even if they are given a 0 or a low score. More information about this feature can be found in our gradebook options documentation.

4. Allow teachers to move horizontally in the gradebook.

I would like the ability to fully move freely through the gradebook and be able to move horizontally through a single student's work, (without having to open just that students gradebook.) I find that only being able to move vertically through the assignment column slows me down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Aeries Gradebook has the ability to move vertically with the left and right arrow keys, and horizontally with the tab and shift+tab keys.

5. Gradebook Query time freeze

I am wondering if there's a report and/or query that can pull from the grade books for a student's specific grade in a specific date range. Even though an assignment(s) can vary in time range with the due dates and affect the grade of the student, want to make sure the report and/or query takes them into consideration when pulling grades for a specific date range. Like a time freeze for grades from the grade books. Something similar that we used in Illuminate, a "grade search".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Collab Teachers Full Access to Gradebook - Create Read-only permission

When a Teacher is tagged in the MST.TN2 field as a collab teacher. They currently have access to edit and link the gradebook. Is it possible to create a tag or permission that will grant the collab teacher (MST.TN2) read only permissions to gradebook? This will eliminate any accidental errors the collab teacher may make in the gradebook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base